IWE – Industrial Water Evaporators
designs and manufactures vacuum evaporators and concentrators directly for industrial applications, both traditional and custom-made for the
specific application required. Technical capability and long experience in construction and realization, the result of which is a range of high-tech tailor-
made evaporators with various innovative solutions that allow the end user to reduce machine handling and maintenance costs.
Because an IWE evaporator has been designed with over 35 years of experience and is proven and tested to ensure maximum reliability and
Because an IWE evaporator has been designed with the most modern CAD 3D systems and industrialization. Every detail is controlled and improved
in a constant product research and development. Only IWE can produce machines with continuous automatic cleaning.
The best results are obtained with simple solutions. For this reason, we have eliminated tubular or serpentine tube exchangers, replacing them with
simple direct exchange systems with high removable flat surfaces that are easy to clean. In this way, high treatment efficiencies are maintained over
time with no production stops and expensive cleaning and disinfection operations.
Each evaporator component is traced from the design stage and is followed by purchase, inbound control, assembly and final testing. The goal is to say
that the assistance does not work. IWE machines are guaranteed and can include an ordinary periodic maintenance contract.
EASY TO USE
Because every evaporator has a graphic control panel, a historic record of alarms and self-diagnosis, and a teleservice supervision system to ensure the
reliability of IWE machines in every part of the world.
WHAT CAN BE DONE
WITH AN EVAPORATOR IWE
- Evaporate and separate water or a low-boiling solvent
- Concentrate a solution to reduce volumes to be disposed of with benefits on transport and disposal costs
SECTORS OF APPLICATION
The most popular applications of vacuum evaporation systems occur in several sectors, among which we find:
- DIGESTATES FROM BIOGAS GENERATION PROCESS: livestock waste, FORSU
- REVERSE OSMOSIS: further concentration of saline solutions with higher density obtained from membrane plants
- ZLD: in processes “Zero Liquid Discharge”, thus achieving the goal of total water reuse
- LEACHATE LANDFILL
- GALVANIC: treatment of eluates regeneration resin plants, concentrated exhausted baths, recovery of chromium plating baths, copper plating, nickel plating
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING: concentration of oily emulsions, of cleaning wastewater, wastewater from vibratory tumbling
- THERMAL TREATMENTS: subsequent purification of washing water to the thermal processing furnace of the metals and recovery of dissolved salts
- DIECASTING: treating waste water containing emulsions release agents, glycols, coolants
- RUBBER VULCANIZATION: subsequent purification of washing water to curing ovens and recovery of dissolved salts
- INDUSTRIAL PAINTING: concentration of waste washing water, pre varnishing and phosphochrome
- FOOD, CHEMICAL, PHARMACEUTICAL: waste water from the reactor washings and production lines or packaging
Due to the limited boiling temperature, for some models even less than 25 ° C, it is possible to use the vacuum evaporators even for products that are adversely affected by exposure to high temperatures (thermolable substances) such as:
- GRAPE MUST, BALSAMIC VINEGAR, FLAVOURINGS FOOD AND HERBAL EXTRACTS
In italian, english, russian and romanian
"Being the first means to have the courage to make innovative choices and experience to realize them, with the utmost reliability, with the best technology, without compromise."